Hello, I'm Farzana Fakhira Faza

November 10,2020

It's Me


Assalammualaikum Warahmatullahi wabarokatu

Hello Everyone

Let me introduce you,my name is Farzana Fakhira Faza, usually called Faza. I was born on September 28,2002 in Singkep Riau Islands.I am a Riau University student majoring in physics education.  I want to become a teacher, because I want to help and teach something to students, and what I know is that teachers are a noble job, besides that Teachers are not only as heroes without honors, because in order to educate the nation's life, her services are very great.  From generation to generation teachers have produced outstanding students who boast the name of the school and even the country. I have a hobby of traveling, because traveling can make me forget the burdens that are inside of me and make my heart calmer.

My Family :)

I am the second child of three siblings, I have an older sister and one younger sister, my sister is named Tasya she is currently attending college in  Indonesian Islamic University, while my younger brother named Fidela is in junior high school. My father named Marnaza Yusman works as a civil servant, and my mother named Poppi Liana works as a housewife.

 I am a Riau University student majoring in physics education.  I want to become a teacher, because I want to help and teach something to students, and what I know is that teachers are a noble job, besides that Teachers are not only as heroes without honors, because in order to educate the nation's life, her services are very great.  From generation to generation teachers have produced outstanding students who boast the name of the school and even the country. I have a hobby of traveling, because traveling can make me forget the burdens that are inside of me and make my heart calmer.

I think that's all I can do. convey about this introduction

Thank you for visiting my blog :)

Wassalammualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatu

30 Comments

  1. Cemunguttt zaaakuuu๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. Waw it's nice blog ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    BalasHapus
  4. Rapi banget blog nyaa๐Ÿฅฐ, nice to meet you zaa

    BalasHapus
  5. Fight ya bundd๐Ÿค๐Ÿ”ซ

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi hii Faza acuu is so cute babe♥️♥️

    BalasHapus
  7. Kerenn rass!!๐Ÿ˜ป❤
    Cemungutt farasskuh๐Ÿ˜❤❤

    BalasHapus
  8. It's amazing blog Faza๐Ÿ˜
    I'm proud of you๐Ÿค—

    BalasHapus